HANDLING COMPLEX CLAIM IN GEORGIA & SOUTH CAROLINA
Auto accidents connected to a bus crash are a recurring problem that results in countless injuries, property damage, and fatalities. The experienced Augusta personal injury attorneys at Jackson Law Offices, P.C. strive to award you the compensation you deserve if you have been involved in a bus accident.
COMMON CAUSES OF BUS CRASHES
Driving collisions or accidents involving a bus are less common than standard motor vehicle accidents but they still can occur and injure passengers, other drivers, or pedestrians.
Crashes may be caused by several factors:
- Inexperienced bus driver. Lack of proper training in handling a passenger vehicle may lead to unnecessary auto accident and injury.
- Low visibility. Because of the blind spots a bus has, plus the bulky design, bus drivers may fail to see another vehicle on the road or pedestrians crossing.
- Maintenance. Failure to properly maintain a passenger vehicle may lead to mechanical failures that result in a bus injury.
- Dangerous roads/weather conditions.
- Excessive speed.
PROTECT YOURSELF IN A BUS ACCIDENT
As a passenger, if you are involved in a bus accident it is important to follow these steps to protect your rights:
- File a report with local law enforcement
- Obtain detailed accounts of the incident from other passengers involved in the crash as well as any witnesses.
- Document the damages to the bus and other vehicles or property.
- Evaluate yourself for injuries and seek medical treatment if necessary. Keep copies of all medical records pertaining to injuries related to the bus collision.
If you are suffering from lost wages, physical injury, or are struggling with medical bills as a result of a bus accident the Augusta personal injury attorneys at Jackson Law Offices, P.C. are standing by to represent you. We help clients from Georgia to South Carolina and have offices conveniently located in these two locations to better assist your needs.
Let our compassionate bus accident lawyers in Augusta help you through this difficult time by providing you with focused legal counsel and representation. We are not afraid to go to trial for you to protect your rights under the law.